A native Tennessean, Brad Vaughan joins the Lieutenant Governor’s Office after over a decade in private law practice, public policy advocacy, and government service. A former member of the Georgia Senate policy staff, Brad most recently served as a staff attorney for Justice Charlie Bethel on the Supreme Court of Georgia. Vaughan earned a bachelor’s degree in Economics and Political Science, a master’s degree in Business Administration, and a law degree from the University of Tennessee. Brad is an avid sports fan and golfer and resides in Woodstock with his wife and child.
- Agriculture & Natural Resources
- Appropriations (Subcommittees)
- Economic Development & Commerce
- Intergovernmental Relations & Government Oversight
- Public Finance
- Public Safety, Criminal Justice, & Courts
- Transportation & Infrastructure