- Bo Butler, Chief of Staff - Bo brings national political experience to the Office of the Lieutenant Governor, having worked both in the U.S. Senate and U.S. House of Representatives for members of the Georgia delegation. As a congressional staffer, he worked closely with Georgia businesses and citizens to advance their priorities at the federal level. He is a native of Middle Georgia and graduated from the University of Mississippi.
- Kim Crowell, Constituent Services - Kim served as a legislative assistant with the Georgia State Senate for nine years before joining the Lt. Governor’s office in 2008. During that time, she served as the committee secretary for the Ethics and Special Judiciary Committees alongside former State Senator Michael S. Meyer von Bremen. Kim is a graduate of Clayton State University.
- Cheryl Germany, Office Manager - Cheryl was a legislative secretary with the State Senate for ten years before joining the Lt. Governor's office. During that time, she served in several capacities, working for Senator Renee Unterman and most recently in the office of Senator Mitch Seabaugh. Cheryl has received her CPS Certification and is a graduate of Clayton State University.
- Irene Munn, General Counsel and Director of Policy - Irene Munn comes to the Lt. Governor’s office with over twenty years of political and legal experience, most recently as an Assistant District Attorney for Douglas County. In that role, she also served as legislative advisor to the Georgia District Attorneys’ Association. She has also served as director of Public Affairs for the Georgia Sheriffs Association. Irene is a graduate of the University of Georgia and Georgia State University College of Law.
- Roy A. Neill, Director of External Affairs - Roy attended Florida State University and later served as Political Director on several statewide campaigns in Florida. Most recently, Roy worked for Group CSE, a veteran full-service marketing agency in Atlanta, as a Sport Property/Sponsorship Management Consultant. Roy has his Master's Degree in Sport Business.
Taylor Schindler, Legislative Liaison - Taylor began his professional career working with the Georgia Republican Party after attending the University of Georgia where he studied history. In 2012, he joined the Lieutenant Governor where he has since served in a variety of roles in the Office of the Lieutenant Governor.
Adam Sweat, Press Secretary - A graduate of Georgia State University and a native Georgian, Adam spent six years in the Senate Press Office prior to his current position as Press Secretary. He brings extensive knowledge of traditional and new media strategies, including print publication, speech writing and social media trends/best practices.
- Evelyn Thomas, Personal Assistant and Scheduler - Evelyn served in the capacity of legislative assistant to Senator Mitch Seabaugh and Senator Dan Moody prior to joining the Lt. Governor's staff. Evelyn came to the State Senate with extensive experience in corporate executive level administrative support and strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills. She serves actively in her church and community organizations. Evelyn attended Fisk University in Nashville, TN and studied speech and communication.
In order to be more easily accessible to citizens throughout Georgia, the Lt. Governor's office provides field representatives to serve the state outside the metro Atlanta area. These field representatives attend events and meetings on behalf of the Lt. Governor and are available to assist with issues pertaining to their regions.
George Lee, South Georgia Field Representative - (404) 831-1247 - George joins the staff after a long and distinguished career with UGA’s Cooperative Extension Service. He retired as a 4-H program development coordinator and currently lives in Tifton. George represents the Lt. Governor in all of central and South Georgia, including the Georgia coast.