- Kim Crowell, Constituent Services - Kim served as a legislative assistant with the Georgia State Senate for nine years before joining the Lt. Governor’s office in 2008. During that time, she served as the committee secretary for the Ethics and Special Judiciary Committees alongside former State Senator Michael S. Meyer von Bremen. Kim is a graduate of Clayton State University.
- Ben Fry, Chief of Staff -Ben previously served as Executive Director of the Georgia Republican Party, as campaign manager for a statewide campaign, and as Special Assistant to Governor Perdue. From Henry County, he is a graduate of the University of Georgia and a member of Locust Grove United Methodist Church.
- Cheryl Germany, Office Manager - Cheryl was a legislative secretary with the State Senate for ten years before joining the Lt. Governor's office. During that time, she served in several capacities, working for Senator Renee Unterman and most recently in the office of Senator Mitch Seabaugh. Cheryl has received her CPS Certification and is a graduate of Clayton State University.
- Irene Munn, General Counsel and Director of Policy - Irene Munn comes to the Lt. Governor’s office with over twenty years of political and legal experience, most recently as an Assistant District Attorney for Douglas County. In that role, she also served as legislative advisor to the Georgia District Attorneys’ Association. She has also served as director of Public Affairs for the Georgia Sheriffs Association. Irene is a graduate of the University of Georgia and Georgia State University College of Law.
- Roy A. Neill, External Affairs and Marketing - Roy attended Florida State University and later served as Political Director on several statewide campaigns in Florida. Most recently, Roy worked for Group CSE, a veteran full-service marketing agency in Atlanta, as a Sport Property/Sponsorship Management Consultant. Roy has his Master's Degree in Sport Business.
Tatiana Posada, Policy Analyst - Tatiana pursued her Bachelor of Science in International Affairs at the Georgia Institute of Technology. She spent a summer in Europe studying the European Union and Transatlantic Relations during the 2014 elections to the European Parliament. Shortly after returning home, Tatiana began working in the Office of the Lieutenant Governor aiding General Counsel in various work surrounding policy and event planning for the Lieutenant Governor’s Annual Business and Education Summit. She has plans to pursue her Juris Doctor in the near future.
- Adam Ross, Communications - As a graduate of the University of Georgia, Adam has worked on over a dozen campaigns throughout Georgia in various positions. Having started and sold a social media initiative in 2014, Adam enjoys studying social media trends in politics and plans to graduate with a Master’s Degree in Political Communication & Campaigning in the near future.
Taylor Schindler, Legislative Liaison - Taylor began his professional career working with the Georgia Republican Party after attending the University of Georgia where he studied history. In 2012, he joined the Lieutenant Governor where he has since served in a variety of roles in the Office of the Lieutenant Governor.
- Evelyn Thomas, Personal Assistant and Scheduler - Evelyn served in the capacity of legislative assistant to Senator Mitch Seabaugh and Senator Dan Moody prior to joining the Lt. Governor's staff. Evelyn came to the State Senate with extensive experience in corporate executive level administrative support and strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills. She serves actively in her church and community organizations. Evelyn attended Fisk University in Nashville, TN and studied speech and communication.
In order to be more easily accessible to citizens throughout Georgia, the Lt. Governor's office provides field representatives to serve the state outside the metro Atlanta area. These field representatives attend events and meetings on behalf of the Lt. Governor and are available to assist with issues pertaining to their regions.
George Lee, South Georgia Field Representative - (404) 831-1247 - George joins the staff after a long and distinguished career with UGA’s Cooperative Extension Service. He retired as a 4-H program development coordinator and currently lives in Tifton. George represents the Lt. Governor in all of central and South Georgia, including the Georgia coast.