- Kim Crowell, Staff Assistant – Kim served as a legislative assistant with the Georgia State Senate for nine years before joining the Lt. Governor’s office in 2008. During that time, she served as the committee secretary for the Ethics and Special Judiciary Committees alongside former State Senator Michael S. Meyer von Bremen. Kim is a graduate of Clayton State University.
- Cobern Epting, Legislative Liason - Prior to joining the Lt. Governor's office, Cobern served as an intern to the Senate Finance Committee during the 2010 session and served as an aide during the 2011 legislative session. He has worked on several congressional compaigns and a statewide campaign, serving in multiple roles. Cobern graduated from the University of Georgia with a degree in Economics.
- Ben Fry, Director of Communications and External Affairs -Ben previously served as Executive Director of the Georgia Republican Party, as campaign manager for a statewide campaign, and as Special Assistant to Governor Perdue. From Henry County, he is a graduate of the University of Georgia and a member of Locust Grove United Methodist Church.
- Cheryl Germany, Office Manager – Cheryl was a legislative secretary with the State Senate for ten years before joining the Lt. Governor's office. During that time, she served in several capacities, working for Senator Renee Unterman and most recently in the office of Senator Mitch Seabaugh. Cheryl has received her CPS Certification and is a graduate of Clayton State University.
- Irene Munn, General Counsel and Director of Policy – Irene Munn comes to the Lt. Governor’s office with over twenty years of political and legal experience, most recently as an Assistant District Attorney for Douglas County. In that role, she also served as legislative advisor to the Georgia District Attorneys’ Association. She has also served as director of Public Affairs for the Georgia Sheriffs Association. Irene is a graduate of the University of Georgia and Georgia State University College of Law.
- Roy A. Neill, External Affairs and Marketing - Roy attended Florida State University and later served as Political Director on several legislative and statewide campaigns in Florida. Most recently, Roy worked for Career Sports & Entertainment, a sports management firm in Atlanta. Roy has his Masters Degree in Sport Business.
- Shea Ross, Constituent Services Coordinator and Healthcare Policy - Shea began her career as an intern in the Lieutenant Governor’s office and now heads up constituent services and healthcare policy for the office . She is a graduate of the University of Georgia where she studied Public Health.
- John T. Smith, External Affairs and Policy - Prior to joining the Lt. Governor's office, John worked for the Lt. Governor on both his 2006 and 2010 campaigns; serving in several roles. He served as a legislative aide in the Georgia State Senate during the 2007 and 2008 legislative sessions. John is a graduate of Georgia State University with a degree in Finance.
- Evelyn Thomas, Personal Assistant and Scheduler - Evelyn served in the capacity of legislative assistant to Senator Mitch Seabaugh and Senator Dan Moody prior to joining the Lt. Governor's staff. Evelyn came to the State Senate with extensive experience in corporate executive level administrative support and strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills. She serves actively in her church and community organizations. Evelyn attended Fisk University in Nashville, TN and studied speech and communication.
In order to be more easily accessible to citizens throughout Georgia, the Lt. Governor's office has two field representatives serving the state outside the metro Atlanta area. These field representatives attend events and meetings on behalf of the Lt. Governor and are available to assist with issues pertaining to their regions.
George Lee, South Georgia Field Representative (404) 831-1247 –George joins the staff after a long and distinguished career with UGA’s Cooperative Extension Service. He retired as a 4-H program development coordinator and currently lives in Tifton. George represents the Lt. Governor in all of central and South Georgia, including the Georgia coast.
Dennis Pitts, North Georgia Field Representative (404) 290-5550 - Dennis joins the staff after a successful business career, retiring as President and CFO of Minit Save Food Stores and Pitts Management Group. He is also a former Hall County Commissioner and currently lives in Braselton. Dennis represents the Lt. Governor in all of north and east Georgia, including Athens, Augusta, and parts of central Georgia.